TAE50216 Diploma of Training Design and Development (Upgrade)
This upgrade program is specifically developed for qualified trainers and assessors who hold the now superseded qualification, TAE50211 Diploma of Training Design and Development.
We offer a simple, yet comprehensive RPL process so you can upgrade from the TAE50211 to the latest TAE50216 Diploma of Training Design and Development at a very affordable price.
Candidates must hold the TAE50211 Diploma of Training Design and Development.
The TAE50216 consists of ten (10) units of competency incorporating five (5) core units and five (5) elective units. This upgrade course takes into consideration the units you have completed from your TAE50211 and maps them to the current units to identify any gaps, based on your currency.
Once you enrol, you have 6 months to provide all required evidence.
This is an assessment-only pathway via RPL. Our RPL pathway is administered online through our easy to use online system.
If you have been economically impacted by Covid-19, you may be able to receive $200 in relief funding. You will need to demonstrate how enrolling in this course will improve your financial prospects and ability to remain employed or obtain new employment opportunities. Your funding could be approved within 48 hours! To discuss this and find out whether you are eligible, contact us today!
Self-paying students: Pay $679 when you enrol. Or go on a payment plan: $299 when you enrol, followed by five low payments of $85 a month (total $724).
Funded students: Pay your contribution when you enrol.
- What you pay upon enrolment is non-refundable if you decide not to proceed with your application.
- Full payment must be made before a certificate is issued.
- A scanned copy of your original TAE50211 Diploma of Training Design and Development and transcript of units completed as well as any other relative training qualifications
- Your current training resume detailing your VET/training and instructional design experiences, as well as
- information regarding professional development you have undertaken to ensure currency, which can simply include a copy of your trainer skills matrix;
- email contact details for referee/s to support this information;
- answers to a few questions to review your training/assessment and instructional design experiences and practices
Further evidence may be required, depending on the units you have completed as well as your currency in the skills and knowledge requirements of this qualification.
- No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
- Achievement of the TAE50216 Diploma of Training Design and Development is one of the ways trainers can meet the requirements of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015.
- Trainers and assessors delivering the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or any assessor skill set from the TAE Training and Education Training Package are required to hold the TAE50111/TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training, the TAE50211/TAE50216 Diploma of Training Design and Development, or a higher level qualification in adult education.
Students must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Internet (speed adequate to stream videos)
- Microsoft Word 2007 or later
- Our payment plan makes this course affordable for everyone. Pay only $299 upfront, followed by five monthly payments of just $85.
- 50% government funding is available for eligible applicants.