Upgrade From TAE50211:
TAE50216 Diploma of Training Design and Development
Make sure your qualification is up to date!
- A scanned copy of your original TAE50211 Diploma of VET AND transcript of units completed as well as any other relative training qualifications
- Your current training resume detailing your VET/training and instructional design experiences, as well as
- information regarding professional development you have undertaken to ensure currency, which can simply include a copy of your trainer skills matrix;
- email contact details for referee/s to support this information;
- answers to a few questions to review your training/assessment and instructional design experiences and practices
Further evidence may be required, depending on the units you have completed as well as your currency in the skills and knowledge requirements of this qualification.
The TAE50216 consists of ten (10) units of competency incorporating five (5) core units and five (5) elective units. This upgrade course takes into consideration the units you have completed from your TAE50211 and maps them to the current units to identify any gaps, based on your currency.
Once enrolled in this RPL pathway, you have six months to provide all required evidence or any associated tasks requirement for the assessment process.
- Our payment plan makes this course affordable for everyone. Pay only $299 upfront, followed by 5 low payments of $85 a month. Full payment must be made before a certificate is issued (total: $724).
- Or save 5% and pay $679 upfront by credit card payment/bank transfer.
- If you are unable to provide the required evidence for all the units, you will be charged a pro-rata fee for the units you are able to obtain via RPL and issued a statement of attainment for those units. You will be refunded the remainder of the fees for the units that you were not able to provide evidence for, less a 15% (of total course price) administration fee.
- The issuance of a certificate is included in the course fees. An administrative fee of $50 applies if you require an interim statement of attainment or a re-issuance of a certificate.