TAESS00013 – Enterprise Trainer – Mentoring Skill Set
You can complete this course 100% at home. Get started today!
Our team always works remotely, so for us, it’s business as usual, and we are ready to share this great way of working with you so that you can stay home and get ahead.
This program provides the necessary skills and knowledge for people training under supervision in the VET sector (in RTOs or enterprises), who work mainly with individuals or small groups. This skill set is suitable for those wishing to deliver accredited or non-accredited training and coaching at individual or small group level.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will achieve a nationally recognised statement of attainment – TAESS00013 – Enterprise Trainer-Mentoring Skill Set.
By completing this skill set, you will also complete 2 elective units from the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
Interactive Learning Materials for Fast Student Progress
- The learning component of our course is delivered online with our easy to use online learning system.
- Our learning materials are superbly presented in an interesting and interactive way, and you can work through them at your own pace.
Entry Requirements – Training Package
The units in the TAESS00013 – Enterprise Trainer-Mentoring Skill Set provide individuals with the skills and knowledge to carry out the training delivery in the vocational education and training sector. For this reason, the requirement for entry is that you have good industry knowledge and experience in the area you wish to become an trainer and mentor for. We call this vocational competence.
Entry Requirements – RTO-specific
Students must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- TAEDEL301 Provide work skill instruction
- TAEDEL404 Mentor in the workplace
The learning component of our course is delivered online with our easy to use online learning system. Our learning materials are superbly presented in an interesting and interactive way and you can work through them at your own pace.
- We understand that in these days, with COVID-19 and closures of business and schools, you may find it difficult to complete assessments that require interaction with groups of people face-to-face. If you are unable to be physically present with people, we will support you in using technologies that will enable you to complete the whole course including all assessments from the safety of your own home.
- Our assessments give you the opportunity to practice training and mentoring in your area of expertise. This is a great way to build confidence and customise the course to your needs.
- The assessment component of our course is blended with online and offline components. We provide a “simulated” practice environment that is accessed online, over the phone and through Skype. This simulated environment will provide a good practice environment for you for most of the units.
- Some of the units require you to teach and mentor participants face-to-face in a suitable workplace environment. This may be difficult or impossible for you because of the COVID-19 restrictions. In this case, you will need to find participants who will interact with you in an online environment. We will support you in using technologies that provide an online environment for your interactions.
Course Duration and Enrolment Period
- Once you enrol, you have 6 months to complete the course.
- The estimated time required to complete this course is 83 hours. This estimate is based on the time it will take an average student with no experience in the vocational education and training sector to complete all the learning and assessment activities. This is a guide only as everyone learns at a different pace.
- If you have experience in the vocational education and training sector, you will generally complete the course in a shorter timeframe.
Recognition of Prior Learning or Current Competency (RPL)
If you feel you already have competence in any of these units, you can apply to have your skills recognised through our RPL process. Please contact us for more information on this option.
- Internet (speed adequate to watch videos on YouTube)
- Microsoft Word 2007 or later
- Video camera to record assessment activities
- Our payment plan makes this course affordable for everyone. Invest only $199 upfront, followed by 8 weekly payments of only $50 (total: $599).
- Or save $100 and make an upfront payment by credit card or bank transfer of $499.
- The issuance of a certificate is included in the course fees.
How Do I Enrol?
Click on the “Enrol Now” button on this website.
This skill set is suitable for those wishing to deliver accredited or non-accredited training and coaching at individual or small group level.
Our payment plan makes this course affordable for everyone: Only $199 upfront + 8 weekly payments of $50 (total: $599). Or save $100 and make an upfront payment of $499.