TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training (Upgrade)
This upgrade program is specifically developed for qualified trainers and assessors who hold the now superseded qualification, TAE50111 Vocational Education and Training.
We offer a simple, yet comprehensive RPL process so you can upgrade from the TAE50111 to the latest TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training at a very affordable price and with a quick turnaround (subject to the evidence that you provide).
RPL pathway for this upgrade program
Candidates must hold the TAE50111 – Diploma of Vocational Education and Training
The TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training is made up of 10 units. There are 6 core units plus 4 elective units:
- TAEASS501 Provide advanced assessment practice
- TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools
- TAEDEL502 Provide advanced facilitation practice
- TAEDES501 Design and develop learning strategies
- TAELLN501 Support the development of adult language literacy and numeracy skills
- TAEPDD501 Maintain and enhance professional practice
The electives you choose will be based on those you already hold in your TAE50111 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training. You may also be eligible to select up to 2 of the 4 required electives from qualifications you have already completed. The following are the choice of electives we offer:
- TAEASS503 Lead assessment validation processes
- TAEDES502 Design and develop learning resources
- TAEDES505 Evaluate a training program
- TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
- TAETAS501 Undertake organisational training needs analysis
- TAEDEL501 Facilitate e-learning
- TAEDES503 Design and develop e-learning resources
Course duration and enrolment period
Once you enrol, you have 6 months to provide all required evidence.
This is an assessment-only pathway via RPL. Our RPL pathway is administered online through our easy to use online system.
- No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
- Achievement of the TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training is one of the ways trainers can meet the requirements of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015.
- Trainers and assessors delivering the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or any assessor skill set from the TAE Training and Education Training Package are required to hold the TAE50111/TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training, the TAE50211/TAE50216 Diploma of Training Design and Development, or a higher level qualification in adult education.
Entry requirements – training package
Entry requirements – RTO-specific
Students must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
Microsoft Word 2007 or later
- Our payment plan makes this course affordable for everyone. Pay only $299 upfront, followed by five monthly payments of just $85 (total: $724).
- Or save 5% and pay $679 upfront by credit card payment/bank transfer.
- If you are unable to provide the required evidence for all the units, you will be charged a pro-rata fee for the units you are able to obtain via RPL and issued a statement of attainment for those units. You will be refunded the remainder of the fees for the units that you were not able to provide evidence for, less a 15% (of total course price) administration fee.
- The issuance of a certificate is included in the course fees. An administrative fee of $50 applies if you require an interim statement of attainment or a re-issuance of a certificate.
How to enrol
Submit your enrolment application on this web page.
We offer a simple, yet comprehensive RPL process so you can upgrade from the TAE50111 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training to the latest TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training at a very affordable price and with a quick turnaround (subject to the evidence that you provide).