What our students think
Are you aged over 45 and looking to re-skill?
Then you could obtain this qualification for half the price! That's because this qualification with Connect Training is eligible for government funding: The Australian Government, through its Skills and Training Incentive, is providing 50% to fund training to help mature age Australians to update their skills and remain in the workforce longer. You are eligible for the Incentive if you:
- are aged 45–70
- are an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- are currently employed OR recently unemployed (within nine months) and not registered with an Australian Government employment services provider
- have completed a Skills Checkpoint assessment. We will guide you through this, so make sure you contact us today!
Get your Dual Diplomas (TAE50116 - Diploma of Vocational Education and Training and TAE50216 - Diploma of Training Design and Development) with our easy-to-complete online RPL process.
Career Opportunities of the TAE50116 & TAE50216 Qualifications
Why Choose Connect for your Online TAE50116 and TAE50216 Training?
We have been delivering the TAE50116 and TAE50216 online (and its predecessors) since 2008 and offer reliable and competent support. We want you to complete the TAE50116 and TAE50216 course fast!
Connect Training will...
- Give you the RPL support you need for quick and efficient RPL.
- Answer all your questions and help you with any doubts
- Schedule regular check-ins to ensure course progression
- Allow you to complete the RPL process online but still get 1-on-1 support when you need it.
Connect Training will not...
- Leave your requests unattended
- Make you spend money on a course without giving you the skills you need to advance in your career
- Force you to work with poorly designed learning materials
- Leave you stranded after you enrol. We want you to complete this course!
Book a Career Consultation
Australia's best employers use Connect Training to upskill their staff.BOOK A FREE PHONE CONSULTATION
Years in the Business