BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business
Get the business skills required in any organisation!
The skills in the Certificate IV in Business are at the heart of all organisations across Australia. Its units are very practical and are applied in a vast range of industries and businesses every day. Holding the Certificate IV in Business tells employers that you have the essential business skills to be an important asset in any workplace.You may be eligible to select elective units from your other qualifications.
The Certificate IV in Business gives a good opportunity to take some of your elective units from other qualifications. If you have completed a complete qualification or individual units at Certificate III, Certificate IV or a Diploma level, you may be eligible to select up to 4 elective units from these. This will depend on certain criteria and we will analyse your qualifications to get you the best outcome possible.
Entry Requirements – Training Package
Entry Requirements – RTO-specific
Students must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
The BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business is made up of 10 units. There is 1 core unit and 9 electives.
As stated above you may be eligible to select some electives from qualifications you have already completed.
We have designed our course with three different streams for you to choose from. Each stream has different electives that focus on different skills.
Choose the stream that you are interested in. Each stream meets the requirements of the full BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business.
Stream 1: Develop TeamsAre you good at mentoring the new guy? Then this is for you! The units in this stream will show you how to take the lead in mentoring and developing your team members. Implementing WHS, risk management and customer service some of the other valuable skills covered.
Stream 2: Customer ServiceDo you enjoy making those customers smile? Then this is for you! The units in this stream focus on delivering great customer service and supporting your customer service team. Implementing WHS, risk management and making presentations are some of the other valuable skills covered.
Stream 3: AdministrationAre you the all-rounder who mysteriously keeps it all running in the right direction? The this is for you! The units in this stream focus on a broad range of business skills such as writing complex documents, establishing networks, WHS, risk management, customer service and more.
|BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements|
|BSBRSK401 Identify risk and apply risk management processes|
|BSBCUS401 Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies|
|BSBCUS402 Address customer needs|
|BSBMKG413 Promote products and services|
|BSBCMM401 Make a presentation|
|BSBLED401 Develop teams and individuals|
|BSBCUS403 Implement customer service standards|
|BSBRES411 Analyse and present research information|
|TAEDEL404 - Mentor in the workplace|
|BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment|
|BSBREL401 Establish networks|
|BSBADM405 Organise meetings|
|BSBWRT401 Write complex documents|
This course is delivered online with our easy to use online learning system. Our learning materials are superbly presented in an interesting and interactive way and you can work through them at your own pace.
Our assessments give you the opportunity to complete practical tasks that build your confidence in a wide range of business skills. Our assessments give you the opportunity to complete practical tasks that build your confidence in a wide range of business skills. Assessments can be completed using your workplace environment, documents and colleagues. If you don’t have a workplace you can complete assessments using our standard workplace documents, participating in role plays with your assessor and interacting with adults of your choice where the assessment requires it.
- Internet (speed adequate to watch videos on YouTube)
- Microsoft Word 2007 or later
- Our payment plan makes this course affordable for everyone. Pay only $499 upfront, followed by 11 monthly payments of just $98 (total: $1,577).
- Or save 5% and make an upfront payment by credit card or bank transfer of $1,498.
- The issuance of a certificate is included in the course fees. An administrative fee of $50 applies if you require an interim statement of attainment or a re-issuance of a certificate.
Centrelink Fee Help
- This course is approved for student payments through Centrelink for eligible applicants.
- To find out if you are eligible to receive help with the fees associated with this course, please contact your local Centrelink office or visit humanservices.gov.au.
- Please note that we cannot tell you if you are eligible. You need to discuss this with Centrelink directly.
- Mention to Centrelink that you would like to complete your training at Connect Training Group, registered education provider No. 4P819 of the Department of Human Services.
Course Duration and Enrolment Period
- Once you enrol you have 12 months to complete the course.
- The estimated time required to complete this course is 595 hours. This estimate is based on the time it will take an average student with no experience in the business skills included in this course to complete all the supervised and unsupervised learning activities. This is a guide only as everyone learns at a different pace. If you have experience in some of the business skills included in this course you will generally complete the course in a much shorter timeframe.
- The estimated 595 hours are made up of 460 hours of supervised learning activities and 135 hours of unsupervised learning activities.
- Supervised learning activities include the time you spend working through the training materials, activities and assessments we provide.
- Unsupervised learning activities are learning activities that you chose to do. This could include doing your own research, work/work experience in a business or organisation, reading relevant magazines or newsletters, being involved in some way with business functions in your workplace and more. During the course we give you suggestions of unsupervised learning activities that you can complete. You may have already completed activities that are relevant unsupervised learning activities that can count towards the unsupervised learning for this course.
Recognition of Prior Learning or Current Competency (RPL)
If you feel you already have competence in any of the units within this qualification, you can apply to have these skills recognised through our RPL process. Please contact Connect Training Group for more information on this option.
How Do I Enrol?
Just click on the "Enrol Now" button right here on this page.
The BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business is a highly regarded course that covers core business skills invaluable in all organisations.
Our payment plan makes this course affordable for everyone. Pay only $499 upfront, followed by 11 monthly payments of just $98.
Our course has high quality, interactive online learning materials and supportive trainers who are just a phone call away.
If you have completed other units or qualifications, you may be eligible to complete less electives!