TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training (RPL Pathway)
Have your well-honed VET practitioner skills formally recognised!
- The TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training reflects the roles of experienced practitioners delivering training and assessment services, usually within Registered Training Organisations within the vocational education and training sector. They may have a role in leading other trainers and assessors and in providing mentoring or advice to new trainers or assessors as well as designing approaches to learning and assessment strategies across a significant area within the RTO.
- We are providing this qualification through a recognition process only. If you have extensive vocational experience in training and assessment, within an RTO or similar organisation, the RPL pathway will assist you in having these skills and knowledge recognised. Please note that enrolment into this RPL program does not automatically grant you the qualification.
- You may be eligible to select elective units from your other qualifications. The TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training gives a good opportunity to take some of your elective units from other qualifications. If you have completed a complete qualification or individual units at Diploma level or above, you may be eligible to select up to 2 elective units from these. This will depend on certain criteria and we will analyse your qualifications to get you the best outcome possible.
- TAEASS501 Provide advanced assessment practice
- TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools
- TAEDEL502 Provide advanced facilitation practice
- TAEDES501 Design and develop learning strategies
- TAELLN501 Support the development of adult language literacy and numeracy skills
- TAEPDD501 Maintain and enhance professional practice
As stated above you may be eligible to select up to 2 of the 4 required electives from qualifications you have already completed. The following are the choice of electives we offer:
- TAEASS503 Lead assessment validation processes
- TAEDES502 Design and develop learning resources
- TAEDES505 Evaluate a training program
- TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
- TAETAS501 Undertake organisational training needs analysis
Course duration and enrolment period
- Microsoft Word 2007 or later
- The total course fees are $1,950.
- Upon enrolment, you will make an initial payment of $900. Please note that the initial fee is non-refundable if you decide not to proceed with your application.
- The remainder of $1,050 is due when your RPL process is completed. Full payment must be made before a certificate is issued.
- If you are unable to provide the required evidence for all the units you will be charged a pro-rata fee for the units you are able to obtain via RPL and issued a statement of attainment for those units. You will be refunded the remainder of the fees for the units that you were not able to provide evidence for less the 25% (of total course price) administration fee.
If you have extensive vocational experience in training and assessment, within a RTO or similar organisation, this qualification pathway will assist you in having these skills and knowledge recognised.
The TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training reflects the roles of experienced practitioners delivering training and assessment services, usually within RTOs within the vocational education and training sector.
We are providing this qualification through a recognition process only.
You only need to pay $900 upfront and the remainder at the end of the RPL process.