TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training (RPL Pathway)
- The TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training reflects the roles of experienced practitioners delivering training and assessment services, usually within Registered Training Organisations within the vocational education and training sector. They may have a role in leading other trainers and assessors and in providing mentoring or advice to new trainers or assessors as well as designing approaches to learning and assessment strategies across a significant area within the RTO.
- We are providing this qualification through a recognition process only. If you have extensive vocational experience in training and assessment, within an RTO or similar organisation, the RPL pathway will assist you in having these skills and knowledge recognised. Please note that enrolment into this RPL program does not automatically grant you the qualification.
- You may be eligible to select elective units from your other qualifications. The TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training gives a good opportunity to take some of your elective units from other qualifications. If you have completed a complete qualification or individual units at Diploma level or above, you may be eligible to select up to 2 elective units from these. This will depend on certain criteria and we will analyse your qualifications to get you the best outcome possible.
The TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training is made up of 10 units. There are 6 core units plus 4 elective units:Core units
- TAEASS501 Provide advanced assessment practice
- TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools
- TAEDEL502 Provide advanced facilitation practice
- TAEDES501 Design and develop learning strategies
- TAELLN501 Support the development of adult language literacy and numeracy skills
- TAEPDD501 Maintain and enhance professional practice
As stated above you may be eligible to select up to 2 of the 4 required electives from qualifications you have already completed. The following are the choice of electives we offer:
- TAEASS503 Lead assessment validation processes
- TAEDES502 Design and develop learning resources
- TAEDES505 Evaluate a training program
- TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
- TAETAS501 Undertake organisational training needs analysis
- TAEDEL501 Facilitate e-learning
- TAEDES503 Design and develop e-learning resources
Course duration and enrolment period
Once you enrol you have 6 months to provide all required evidence.
This is an assessment only pathway via RPL. Our RPL pathway is administered online through our easy to use online system.
- Our 6-month payment plans make this course affordable for everyone. Pay only $499 upfront, followed by 5 low payments of $309 a month. Full payment must be made before a certificate is issued (total: $2,044).
- Or save 5% and make an initial credit card payment/bank transfer of $900 and the remainder of $1,049 when your RPL process is completed. Please note that the initial fee is non-refundable if you decide not to proceed with your application. Full payment must be made before a certificate is issued (total: $1,949).
- If you are unable to provide the required evidence for all the units you will be charged a pro-rata fee for the units you are able to obtain via RPL and issued a statement of attainment for those units. You will be refunded the remainder of the fees for the units that you were not able to provide evidence for, less a 15% (of total course price) administration fee.
- The issuance of a certificate is included in the course fees. An administrative fee of $50 applies if you require an interim statement of attainment or a re-issuance of a certificate.
- No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
- Achievement of the TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training is one of the ways trainers can meet the requirements of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015.
- Trainers and assessors delivering the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or any assessor skill set from the TAE Training and Education Training Package are required to hold the TAE50111/TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training, the TAE50211/TAE50216 Diploma of Training Design and Development, or a higher level qualification in adult education.
Entry requirements – training package
Entry requirements – RTO-specific
- Students must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Preferably have already obtained the TAE40110 / TAE40116 Certificate IV in training and assessment or other relevant training/teaching qualifications
- Have current and extensive experience in the vet sector (for a minimum period of 2 years).
- Microsoft Word 2007 or later
If you have extensive vocational experience in training and assessment, within a RTO or similar organisation, this qualification pathway will assist you in having these skills and knowledge recognised.
Our payment plan makes this course affordable for everyone. Pay only $499 upfront, followed by five monthly payments of just $309.
The TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training reflects the roles of experienced practitioners delivering training and assessment services, usually within RTOs within the vocational education and training sector.
Enter your details to receive a more detailed brochure. DOWNLOAD COURSE BROCHURE