TAEASS502— Design and develop assessment tools
You can complete this course 100% at home. Get started today!
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or its successor, or
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment plus the following units:
- TAELLN411 (or its successor) or TAELLN401A, and
- TAEASS502 (or its successor) or TAEASS502A or TAEASS502B or
- a diploma or higher level qualification in adult education.
Interactive Learning Materials for Fast Student Progress
Entry Requirements – Training Package
Entry Requirements – RTO-specific
We understand that in these days with COVID-19 and closures of business and schools, that you may find it difficult to complete assessments that require interaction with groups of people face-to-face. If you are unable to be physically present with people we will support you in using technologies that will enable you to complete the whole course including all assessments from the safety of your own home.
Our assessment gives you the opportunity to practice trialling assessment tools in your area of expertise. This is a great way to build confidence and customise the course to your needs.
The assessment component of our course is blended with online and offline components. We provide a "simulated" practice environment that is accessed online, over the phone and through Skype. This simulated environment will provide a good practice environment for you for most of the assessment.
Part of the assessment requires you to trial assessment tools face-to-face in a suitable workplace environment. This may be difficult or impossible for you because of the COVID-19 restrictions. In this case you will need to find people that will interact with you in an online environment. We will support you in using technologies that provide an online environment for your interactions.
Course Duration and Enrolment Period
- Once you enrol you have 6 months to complete the course.
- The estimated time required to complete this course is 47 hours. This estimate is based on the time it will take an average student with no experience in the vocational education and training sector to complete all the learning and assessment activities. This is a guide only as everyone learns at a different pace.
- If you have experience in the vocational education and training sector you will generally complete the course in a shorter timeframe.
- Recognition of Prior Learning or Current Competency (RPL)
- If you feel you already have competence in this unit you can apply to have these skills recognised through our RPL process. Please contact Connect Training Group for more information on this option.
- Internet (speed adequate to watch videos on YouTube)
- Microsoft Word 2007 or late
- Video camera to record assessment activities
- Our payment plan makes this course affordable for everyone. Just make three fortnightly payments of $99 (total: $297)
- Or save 10% and make an upfront payment by credit card or bank transfer of $275
- The issuance of a certificate is included in the course fees.
How Do I Enrol?
This unit is for trainers and assessors who may have a gap in meeting the new trainer and assessor requirements.
The learning component of our course is delivered online. The learning materials are superbly presented in an interesting and interactive way.
Our payment plan make this unit affordable for everyone. Just make three low payments of $99 per fortnight.
An engaging online course with easy to follow e-learning resources, personal Australia-based support and friendly support from a family-owned RTO.