WHS and OHS in the Workplace
To complete the assessment requirements of this course you will need access to a workplace either as an employee or on a voluntary basis.
- Providing information on WHS/OHS policies & procedures
- Implement & monitor participation of the work team to manage WHS/OHS
- Implement & monitor procedures for identifying hazards & assessing risks
- Implement & monitor procedures for controlling risks
- Implement & monitor procedures for maintaining WHS/OHS
- BSBWHS401: Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures & programs to meet legislative requirements
This unit is one of 10 units required to achieve the BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business and can be used towards achieving this or other similar qualifications.
The full cost of this course is $300 on a payment plan. Pay upfront and pay only $270!
We estimate it will take approx 10 - 20 hours to complete this course. Please note that we provide 6 month access once you have enrolled in this course.
It is the responsibility of everyone to have a good understanding of WHS/OHS processes to be followed to ensure the safety of others, as well as yourself, within a work environment.
This short course is especially applicable to those who have a supervisory role in ensuring the safety of others in the work environment. Successful completion of this course will lead to a nationally recognised statement of attainment for a unit of competency, which is a core unit from within the Certificate IV in Business (BSB40215).